Mixing/Routing with superior features
for Studio and Live Work
Since 2001 TotalMix added unlimited routing and mixing to RME‘s audio interfaces. Its unique capability to create as many independent submixes as output channels available turned it into the most flexible and powerful mixer of its kind.
With supported hardware, TotalMix FX includes a complete effects system, which not only adds flexibility to the recording chain, but also makes latency saddled software solutions obsolete. TotalMix FX (FX on supported cards) can completely replace an external mixer, enabling the creation of multiple latency-free monitor mixes with EQ, Dynamics, Reverb and Delay for any outputs incl. main monitors and headphone mixes for musicians.
TotalMix FX for iPad™ App
TotalMix FX for iPad adds full control over hardware mixer and DSP effects for Fireface UCX, UFX, 802, Babyface / Babyface Pro, UFX II, UFX +, MADIface Pro when in Class Compliant Mode and lets users create, store and load complete mixes directly from the iPad.
TotalMix FX meets TotalMix Remote
RME’s latest software, TotalMix Remote enhances the power of RME interfaces by enabling remote control via iOS, PC or Mac. With a straightforward set up process — simply enter the IP address of the computer you would like to control with TotalRemix Remote and get going — users can quickly adjust any aspect of TotalMix FX on a host system while walking around the studio with their tablet, or from a control room located elsewhere in the facility. The remote software mirrors the exact state of the host system, including the entire display of the interface, the current input and output routing, and all settings including level meters.
RME’s Hardware Mixer Features:
- Configurable Mono and Stereo Channels
- Improved Graphics including Zoom States and Brightness Control
- Remote Control with OSC or Mackie Control
- Multiple Client Remote Support
- Separate Control Room Section
- Cue, flexible Talkback for all Outputs
- Mute, Solo and Fader Groups
- Volume recall
- External Input
- Local and global TrimGains/Post support with Exclusion
- Hide channels in Mixer GUI, Mackie control and/or OSC
- 2 Row mode
- Assignable F-key Commands
- Mixer snapshot and workspace files
- compatible with Mac and PC
- Matrix with Mono/Stereo mode
- PFL mode